Studies show that a typical trailer on the road will result in over 16 million visual impressions on a yearly basis. If even a small percentage of those percentages turn into customers, that could be massive increase in business, but only if your trailer is working as a mobile advertising solution for you.
Advertising on the side of your trailer is by far one of the most cost-effective advertising solutions as there is only a one time cost involved. With our lowest price guarantee you can order with confidence knowing that if you find the same product elsewhere online, we’ll refund you the difference. Whether you’re looking for advertising for your business or for regulatory lettering for your vehicle, we have you covered.
Our easy to use design tool allows you to quickly and efficiently design your trailer lettering from the comfort of your own home or office. Call or click today to get started on your very own custom trailer lettering.
Trailer Lettering FAQs
- Is your trailer lettering easy to apply?
- It sure is! Your trailer lettering will come pre-spaced and pre-masked, the letters will be individually cut and will have a clear masking over the top so that you can apply it as if it were one piece. You simply peel you lettering off of the backing paper and apply to your trailer's surface.
- What kind of surfaces does this work for?
- Our trailer lettering will stick to most smooth, or very lightly textured surfaces like painted walls, glass, smooth metal and finished wood. If you have a rough uneven textured surface it will not stick to that.
- I messed up my lettering, what can I do?
- First of all, don't panic! Because we are so confident you will be able to install our trailer lettering, we offer a free replacement guarantee. If you damage your lettering during installation we will replace the damaged letters or the whole piece. Just give us a call or send us an email and we will ship out a replacement.
- Will the trailer lettering damage my surface?
- No. If you need to remove your trailer lettering for any reason, we would recommend that your first heat it gently using a heat gun or hair dryer to soften the adhesive, the simply peel it off.
- Can you design my trailer letters for me?
- We sure can! If you would like a quote for this please send us a message with as much detail as possible and we will get you a quote for your custom trailer lettering.
- Can I use a font that is not on your site?
- Absolutely. Feel free to send us the font file that you are wanting to use along with details of the lettering and we will set up a custom quote for you.
- Do I need any tools to install my lettering?
- Helpful items would be masking tape and an appropriate surface cleaner. We offer an vinyl lettering application kit to assist you in your vinyl lettering installation.
Our trailer lettering is available in the following colors
*Due to the variations in the way monitors display colors, the vinyl trailer lettering you receive may not match exactly to the color displayed on your screen. If the color of your trailer lettering is important, we would be happy to provide you with a sample of your chosen trailer lettering color.