Turn your van into a mobile billboard for one low price with van lettering from Lettering On The Cheap. Our vehicle vinyl is made to meet the highest standards to ensure the durability and quality that you expect to find vehicle lettering. Our easy to use online design tool makes it painless to create custom personalized lettering from the comfort of your own home or office.
With vinyl lettering, you’ll be able to turn your van into a 24/7 advertising solution without the monthly fees of a billboard or commercial. With millions of impressions per year, the potential ROI of van lettering virtually makes the decision for you. Whether you’re looking for custom advertising or a way to display regulatory numbers in a way that incorporates the style of your business, our van lettering is sure to be what you’re looking for.
Call or click today to get started creating the perfect set of lettering for your specific need.
Van Lettering FAQs
- Is your van lettering easy to apply?
- It sure is! Your van lettering will come pre-spaced and pre-masked, the letters will be individually cut and will have a clear masking over the top so that you can apply it as if it were one piece. You simply peel you lettering off of the backing paper and apply to your van's surface.
- What kind of surfaces does this work for?
- Our van lettering will stick to most smooth, or very lightly textured surfaces like painted walls, glass, smooth metal and finished wood. If you have a rough uneven textured surface it will not stick to that.
- I messed up my lettering, what can I do?
- First of all, don't panic! Because we are so confident you will be able to install our van lettering, we offer a free replacement guarantee. If you damage your lettering during installation we will replace the damaged letters or the whole piece. Just give us a call or send us an email and we will ship out a replacement.
- Will the van lettering damage my surface?
- No. If you need to remove your van lettering for any reason, we would recommend that your first heat it gently using a heat gun or hair dryer to soften the adhesive, the simply peel it off.
- Can you design my van letters for me?
- We sure can! If you would like a quote for this please send us a message with as much detail as possible and we will get you a quote for your custom van lettering.
- Can I use a font that is not on your site?
- Absolutely. Feel free to send us the font file that you are wanting to use along with details of the lettering and we will set up a custom quote for you.
- Do I need any tools to install my lettering?
- Helpful items would be masking tape and an appropriate surface cleaner. We offer an vinyl lettering application kit to assist you in your vinyl lettering installation.
Our van lettering is available in the following colors
*Due to the variations in the way monitors display colors, the vinyl van lettering you receive may not match exactly to the color displayed on your screen. If the color of your van lettering is important, we would be happy to provide you with a sample of your chosen van lettering color.